Goodreads has just released several lists rounding up their users’ most anticipated new book releases coming out in Autumn. The main list includes 44 books and is broken into Fall’s Best New Contemporary & Historical Fiction, Mysteries & Thrillers, Fantasy Novels, Sci-Fi Novels, Horror, Nonfiction, Romances, and Young Adult Novels.
There are also separate, longer lists of the Most Anticipated Fall Mysteries & Thrillers, Most Anticipated New Horror Novels, Most Anticipated Young Adult Books, and The Big Fantasy and Science Fiction Books of Fall.
These books are chosen according to early reviews and how many Goodreads users added them to their “Want to Read” shelf.
Here are just a few of the most anticipated books of fall, according to Goodreads users:
Also In This Story Stream
- The 20 Best Books of the Year, According to Esquire
- The Best Audiobooks of 2023, According to AudioFile
- The Best-Selling Indie Books of the Year, According to Bookshop.org
- The 10 Best Books of 2023, According to the New York Times
- Most Parents Rank Librarians as Trustworthy in New Parental Perceptions of Librarians Survey
- The Bestselling Books of the Week, According to All the Lists
- The 2023 Booker Prize Winner Announced
- This is the Word of the Year, According to Merriam-Webster
- NPR’s Best Books of the Year
- Huge Libro.fm Audiobook Sale