Quiz: What Classic Middle Grade Character Are You?
The classic middle grade novels we read when we were children are stories that will stick with us for the rest of our lives. Who among us will ever forget how hard they cried at the end of Charlotte’s Web? Or how much they wished they could escape to their own magical world like Leslie and Jesse in Bridge to Terabithia?
These classic middle grade books are important to us not only because we were drawn in by the stories. No, more importantly, we related to the characters. When we read these unforgettable novels, it all felt so real. We experienced the emotions these characters were going through. And when they went on adventures, it was as if we were going on those adventures with them. We saw something of ourselves in each and every one of these characters.
And yet, while the characters in these middle grade novels were all relatable in one way or another, naturally some of them are going to be more like us than others. If you spent your childhood wondering if you were more like Cassie from Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry or Jonas from The Giver, here’s your chance to find out.
Take this quiz, and discover once and for all what classic middle grade character you’re most like. Your results could reveal parts of your personality you didn’t even realize were within you.
And there you have it, quiz fans! You can finally stop wondering. That’s what classic middle grade character you are.
Need more middle grade quizzes? Find out What Middle Grade Graphic Novel You Should Read Next, or Get in Touch With Your Middle School Self to Get a Book Recommendation!
Also In This Story Stream
- Middle Grade Books About Music, Bands and Musicals
- My Daughter’s Male World and the Books That Reinforce It
- 15 Diverse Picture Book Biographies
- Indestructible Books for Curious Kids
- Children’s Books That Contextualize, Correct, or Challenge Classic Kid Lit
- 8 Middle Grade Books With Latinx Characters
- Top Streaming Movies and Shows Based on Children’s Books
- Great Early Chapter Books For Your Emerging Reader!
- Roughing It: The Appeal of Survivalist Kids’ Books