Contributor Sign Up

Awesomeness – we’re glad to have you! Before we can start accepting content or paying you for it, we need information that lets us set you up as a contributor. There’s the usual stuff like your blog URL and Twitter handle. There’s also some boring legal stuff and some dreaded tax stuff. It’s painless, we promise… just provide the information below, and that’s it.

Contributor Sign Up

  • If different from above; this is how your name will appear as Post Author on site.
  • Note: Depending upon your account type and jurisdiction, PayPal may deduct merchant fees from the monies paid to you. Riot New Media Group is not responsible for those fees.
  • Example: Part muppet and part college faculty member, Brenna Clarke Gray holds a PhD in Canadian Literature while simultaneously holding two cats named Chaucer and Swift. It’s a juggling act. Raised in small-town Ontario, Brenna has since been transported by school to the Atlantic provinces and by work to the Vancouver area, where she now lives with her stylish cyclist husband and the aforementioned cats.
  • Example: Cassandra Neace teaches college students how to write essays and blogs about books and book-related goodness at Indie Reader Houston. Follow her on Twitter: @CassandraNeace
  • Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png.

  • I have read and agree to the Contributor Terms, Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

  • I have read, understood and agree to the Contributor Agreement.

  • U.S. persons must submit a signed W-9 which will be sent to you within a week of submitting this form. Fees due you will be paid via PayPal. PayPal will issue annual tax documents to you in the form of a 1099-K, pending you meet certain criteria. Questions related to tax documentation should be directed to PayPal.

    Fees paid to non-U.S. persons are not subject to U.S. withholding tax. However, you must submit a signed W-8BEN which will be sent to you within a week of submitting this form. We do not give that form to the IRS. However, we keep it on file in the event the IRS requests it. Fees paid to you may be taxable in your home jurisdiction.

    By checking below, you acknowledge these terms and agree.